The CAN BE Innovation Center is suited to handle a variety of clients and provides office and light manufacturing space.
Since CAN BE’s inception, more than 25 companies have started up in the incubator and several companies have been anchor tenants.
Current CAN BE clients include:
- American Eagle Solutions – a Veteran-owned Energy Services Company (ESCO) serving commercial, industrial and manufacturing clients.
- Floor Coverings International – North America’s leading in-home design floor coverings brand.
- IntelliGreen Services – creator of the Intelli-Temp facial recognition temperature scanner.
- Keystone Ballet Academy– a dance studio focused primarily on a classical ballet curriculum.
- Knight Time Media – an advertising firm specializing in small clients.
- L.F. Knitwear – a maker of wearable-art sweaters, hats, scarfs, blankets, afgans, coats, and bags.
- Local 735S Graphic Communications Union – a union that represents workers in all craft and skill areas in the printing and publishing industry.
- The Northeast Pennsylvania Manufacturers and Employers Association (MAEA) - provides information and services to help member companies remain competitive in today’s business world. The services include legislative grassroots efforts, roundtables, networking events, trainings, consulting, group programs, regional wage and national benchmarking surveys and value-added free services to their member companies.
- NSB Trainers – which offers a Nurse Aide Training program approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Partners In Education – a nonprofit organization consisting of local business and education partners focused on ensuring that all students leave school with the academic, technical and employability skills necessary to be successful in the 21st century.
- Trans Fusion Logistics – a freight cargo logistics firm.